Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions answered. Please contact us if you have more questions.
01. What is Bio-Strath?
02. What nutrients does Bio-Strath contain?
|Vitamins||Minerals & Trace Elements||Amino Acids||Building Substances|
|B1 – Thiamine
B2 – Riboflavin
B3 – Niacin
B5 – Pantothenic acid
B6 – Pyridoxine
B7 – Biotin
B9 – Folic acid
B12 – Cobalamin
C – Ascorbic acid
Ergosterol (Provitamin D2)
Silicic acid (Si)
|ATP (Adenosine triphosphate)
DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid)
RNA (Ribonucleic acid)
Ubiquinone (coenzymes) Q6, Q7, Q9
03. How long can Bio-Strath be kept?
04. How long should I take Bio-Strath for?
05. How fast/quickly does Bio-Strath work?
06. How does Bio-Strath affect the body?
07. What does Bio-Strath taste like?
The elixir has a slightly sweet taste of yeast, malt and honey. The taste reflects the natural raw materials used to produce Bio-Strath. To keep Bio-Strath in its 100% natural form there is very few things that can be added to the product to alter the taste. A little bit of orange concentrate and honey has been added to give it a sweeter tasted.
If your child is a fussy eater and struggles with the taste of Bio-Strath, please see our next question.
08. My child is struggling with the taste of Bio-Strath elixir and I can’t give him/her tablets yet. What do I do?
- Try mixing the elixir in his/her favourite juice or with milk. This masks the taste and get them to enjoy Bio-Strath.
- Add the required dosage to their morning cereal or yoghurt.
- If you enjoy smoothies for breakfast or during the day, add the required dosage together with your ingredients and blend well.
- Spoil your child with some lovely smoothie ice creams. Make up the smoothies, adding your Bio-Stath off course, freeze and enjoy!
09. What is the difference between the tablets and the elixir and which one is better to use?
10. Does Bio-Strath cause weight gain?
Bio-Strath helps the body utilise food better and tend to stimulate the appetite.