USED IN THIS RECIPE
Salmon Salad Power Bowl Recipe
Easy | Serves: 4
Enjoy this delicious salmon salad power bowl. It is nutritious, high in magnesium and keeps your bones strong and healthy as well as maintains muscle function.
- 115 g grilled salmon
- 3-4 cup seasonal greens (try including spinach, kale or lettuce these are also high in magnesium)
- 1/2 cup sliced baby marrow and squash
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 thyme sprigs
- Lemon juice
- Nuts (cashews or almonds)
- Any other additional salad ingredients you like
- Top with harissa
- First, slice your baby marrow and squash.
- Sauté in skillet with 1/2 tbsp olive oil and a little bit of pepper/salt.
- Also make sure your salmon is already cooked. (Grill salmon in 1 tbsp oil, lemon, pepper and salt for 10 minutes.)
- Once the baby marrow and salmon are cooked, go ahead and build your bowl.
- Start with your greens first, then veggies, and salmon.
- Drizzle your balsamic vinegar and add thyme sprigs leaves. Toss all together and place in bowl.
- Finally add a touch of lemon juice. Sprinkle with nuts and add a dollop of harissa for an added treat.
Top Tip: This recipe is high in magnesium, but to ensure your body absorbs as much of this vital nutrient as possible, don’t forget to take your daily dose of Bio-Strath! It has been clinically proven to increase the absorption of magnesium by at least 6 times.