USED IN THIS RECIPE
Vegan Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Easy | Serves: 10
Enjoy these delicious vegan blueberry muffins. They are nutritious and high in Vitamin A and E.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 lemons for lemon zest
- 3/4 to 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (such as soy or almond)
- 1/3 cup Canola Oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh OR frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 190º for 15 minutes.
- Lightly grease your muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, combine together flour, baking soda, salt and lemon zest.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, milk, oil and extract. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stir until just combined (don’t over stir).
- Gently fold in the berries using a rubber spatula.
- Fill the muffin tins about 2/3rds full.
- Bake until a wooden skewer inserted into the center comes out clean, about 22 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- After that, remove the muffins from the tins, let them cool and you’re ready to serve.
Top Tip: This recipe is high in Vitamin A and E. Blueberries help boost your immune system, promote eye health and helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly. To ensure your body absorbs as much of this vital nutrient as possible, don’t forget to take your daily dose of Bio-Strath!