The stress of exams is difficult to keep up with. When your child comes down from any adrenaline rush it is natural for them to feel tired. After a stressful exam period, what is often seen as prolonged tiredness could actually be fatigue, more commonly known as “crashing”. Exam Fatigue is extreme tiredness resulting from strain and mental exertion that many children experience toward the end of the school year. Your child’s body and mind have been hyper-stimulated and now it needs to recharge. With all their hard work and the intensity of exams, it’s no surprise they’re exhausted when it’s all over.
Look out for these symptoms as a result of fatigue:
- tiredness or sleepiness
- slowed reflexes and responses
- moodiness, such as irritability
- low motivation
A lifestyle that prioritises mental and physical health needs to have daily physical and mental activity. These include; spending time in focused thought like meditation; fostering relationships and keeping family and friends close as a support system. Most importantly, give your child Bio-Strath. Its daily consumption helps with immune support, focus, recovery, stamina and energy. These habits could be the difference between a great holiday break and an “I just want to sleep” holiday break. This is also the perfect opportunity to teach them how to cope with stress in the long run.
One of Bio-Strath’s main benefits alongside improved focus and concentration is improved immunity. This is especially important in times of physical and mental stress such as illness and fatigue. Here are a extra few tips to avoid crashing after this stressful period:
- Allow your child ample time to relax, normalise and decompress from the stress of exams.
- Make sure to continue regular doses of Bio-Strath to help your child’s brain and body recover through optimal nutrition.
- Keep your child busy with a variety of activities. Regular exercise can have a profoundly positive impact on your child’s wellbeing. It relieves stress, helps with sleep and boosts overall mood.
- Embrace a healthier lifestyle and be a great role model
- Keep it fun and make the most of the holiday.
With this in mind, make Bio-Strath a necessity for the entire family. This will ensure that they get the most out of their holiday season… Naturally.